Mike and Lee are very knowledgeable and easy to work with. They are thoughtful and proposed cost-effective solutions. I really appreciate Mike's recommendations to salvage my existing equipment (e.g. speakers, head units, etc.) and tune things up rather than recommending replacements. He demonstrated very high integrity and is very customer service oriented.
- STO Sound & Vision made upgrades to my home audio system including additional speakers, sources (i.e. streaming music), and controls. In addition, they installed a new outdoor TV, dramatically improved the performance of my home theater system, and addressed a handful of miscellaneous issues.
I couldn't be happier!
From the moment we started everyone was extremely professional, responsive and proficient. The technician explained everything and even had a necessary part on hand. He made also suggestions I hadn't considered for future options since we are thinking of getting a new system. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again and highly recommended STO Sound and Vision.
- They reconfigured wires, restored use of woofer, fixed prior incorrect installation of sound bar, and showed me how to utilize google chrome despite problems with the television ports.
AWESOME, once again
AWESOME, once again. I strongly recommend using STO Sound and Vision for your audio/video needs. Mike the owner is great! He is responsive and makes helpful suggestions based after assessing your existing situation - unlike others, he does NOT try to sell you pieces of equipment you don't need. When it comes to installation, Lee is equally great - professional, friendly and incredibly knowledgeable. I refer all my friends and family to STO Sound and Vision, and I strongly recommend fellow Angie's List users to use them too!
- Various types of audio/video projects, including TV, stereo, installation and home automation, etc. STO has all the latest audio/video equipment and services you need.
less than originally estimated, for which I was pleasantly surprised.
Two technicians arrived on time. The helper was only needed for the screen installation and was able to leave after a couple of hrs. Lee, the primary tech was efficient and very knowledgable. He made sure all systems were working correctly and instructed me on the operation. He also took the time to check out a defective subwoofer on a separate systems and cleaned up after himself before leaving. Total labor charge was significantly less than originally estimated, for which I was pleasantly surprised.
- Installation of a new customer supplied 4k Sony TV, 96" manual screen, 4k DVD. All items were linked to an existing Direct TV Genie mini and the customers stereo. Supply and install TV mount, 2 25' HDMI cables and wire raceway etc.
Better than expected.
Mike came over and really took time out to make a plan that fit our budget and what we were looking for. He suggested a wireless box to replace our Verizon box and put all the equipment in another room. In addition his staff was able to install an outlet above our mantle where we had live wires available. This was an unexpected bonus! His staff was extremely courteous and professional. We had two other companies come and give us estimates and STO's was by far the most affordable. Mike did not try to take advantage of us and the final price was almost exactly what his estimate was.
- I needed my TV mounted along with a soundbar above my mantle but did not want to drill any holes to hide the equipment/wires.
Fantastic, I was really impressed with the Professionalism they showed me
I had tried to contact other installers threw the yellow pages & on line. No one returned my phone calls or online messages. I was starting to think no one wanted my business. Finally I tried googled, a few names popped up , after being disappointed quite a few times I really had no expectation of anyone answering my calls I took a chance & I called Sto Sound & Vision. Mike the President of the company answered the phone after a brief conversation, I knew I had the right man for the job. I made an appointment for 9 am the following day & at 9 am sharp he was ringing my doorbell. I love that in a person being on time. Mike advised me what he would do & the cost. I purchased a Yamaha receiver & a sub woofer threw them. After everything was installed on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest I gave them a 1000. If you're reading my review please give STO Sound & Vision a try. You will not be disappointed.
everything was great!
From start to finish everything was great!
- Installation of 65 inch TV with Soundbar, Sub Woofer, Blue Ray.
Excellent. The expert advice from Mike and Lee was highly valuable to us.
Purchase and install an audio system and television in my new home. Integrate it with speakers throughout the home and connect it with a cable provider. "Excellent. The expert advice from Mike and Lee was highly valuable to us. They made great choices in the purchase, set-up of the system along with integration into in-wall speakers already present. When we had ongoing problems with the cable provider, both Mike and Lee were patient to come to the home multiple times to ensure all of the functionality of audio and TV worked properly. Mike and Lee are experts who worked extremely well with customers. I will use them in the future for any A/V work in my home